Font

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sunny


For those who know me, you already know I bought a beautiful horse.  About a month ago Shana had a horse that she thought she had sold but the lady backed out of buying her.  At my next lesson I got to meet Sunny.  She is a very beautiful horse, mild mannered and smart. 



Shana showed me what a good horse Sunny is.  She made Sunny walk over a noisy tarp and over metal grates.  Sunny didn't even blink an eye.  Next she tied the tarp to her tail and made her pull it around, still no reaction.  She then made her get caught in the tarp, Sonny did react to that, but not in a bad way.  She just wanted it off her feet.  No buck, no kick, she ran a bit, but that was it. 

Shana rode her bare back, which was a first for Sunny.  Shana stood on her and slid down the back of Sunny with out Sunny moving an inch.  I was very impressed and I decided to buy her.  She still needs a little training but Shana and I are going to do that together.  I'm looking forward to learning how to train her with Shana's help.  She is going to stay at Shana's until I have everything ready and can bring her home.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment