Font

Monday, September 16, 2013

County Fair Horse Show

Shana keeps telling me she thinks I need to do horse shows.  To be completely honest, I have no idea what that entails.  I kept meaning to look it up on the internet but never did.  When she told me that I there was going to be a local one I decided to go check it out.

I recruited my Aunt Mary to go with me and off to the Western Park we went.  I was surprised not very many spectators there.  We watched Shana and Ally Beth compete.  Ally Beth takes lessons from Shana and this was her first show, she rode BJ.  Shana rode Tucker, Ally Beth's horse. 

I was intrigued and I decided I want to try this "Horse Show" thing out.

Ally Beth and Cute little Coleman on BJ
 
Shana
 
Shana
Shana did so good!  She took best of show (or something like that) on a horse that had never been in a horse show.  Pretty impressive if you ask me.  Ally Beth did really good too!  She got ribbons in almost every class.  And little Coleman even got a ribbon and candy for his class.  He was more excited about the candy than the ribbon though.

Now I'm going to start training for horse shows.  So excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment